1. Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the data identifying the holder www.catalonialogistics.com (hereinafter “CATALONIA LOGISTICS”), are:
Company name: ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYA
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the web no longer use it for illegal or contrary to good faith and (a merely indicative and not exhaustive) law activities; causing damage to the physical and logical systems responsible, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, not to mention all those who violate or violate the honor, personal or family privacy and image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access the contents or the image of third parties; the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content; the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of letting the user, in any case responsible of the portal unharmed from any claim, judicial or extrajudicial content.
3. Except where expresy described in the Legal Notice and the rest of the regulatory framework of the website, ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYAis not liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and errors or omissions that could suffer the contents of this website. Also, links or links contained on this website may lead users to other sites and web pages managed by third parties over which ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYA does not exercise any control, so ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYA is not responsible for the content or condition of these sites and web pages, nor that they are truthful or fulfil a specific purpose. Access to them through this website does not mean that ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYA recommends or approves their contents.
CATALONIA LOGISTICS does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or continued operation of the website and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in access to different web pages or those from which, if any, such services are rendered.
4. All communications and notifications made shall be considered effective for all purposes when conducted via e-mail to e-mail you may have provided the User. The User is obliged to keep informed ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYAchanges that occur in personal data and the email address of this that has to inform the responsible of the events it deems appropriate. You expresy acknowledge that the data have been supplied by him and are completely truthful.
5. All contents of this website, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, website structure, design and source code, as well as logos and trademarks contained therein, are protected by the rules of intellectual property. They may not perform acts of reproduction, modification, distribution, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation, by any means, these elements without the prior written consent of their respective owners. CATALONIA LOGISTICS will not be responsible for any damages that may result from the use of contents by users or infraction by them of any legal provision.
6. The personal data that gives us will be processed in a file for ASSOCIACIÓ CLÚSTER DEL TRANSPORT I LA LOGÍSTICA DE CATALUNYA(“CL”) whose aims are:
- The development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between them;
- Respond to requests we raised;
- Provide information about services or products of CATALONIA LOGISTICS (as well as the development and support of e-commerce activities), including in relation to such products and services sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication equivalent (such as SMS) and through making telephone calls. You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the My Account section. You may terminate your subscription via the Newetter section.
- In the event that we provide personal data to third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided with the purposes listed below. The personal data of third parties provided will be used only for (a) the shipping management or verification of receipt of the goods, and (b) respond to requests you raised us or the third party;
- If you choose to check the option to save your card, you expresy authorize the processing of the data indicated as necessary for activation and development. The CVV card is only used to make the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or subsequently treated as part of their card data. Consent for the activation of this functionality allows data autocomplete appear on subsequent purchases, so no need to enter data in each new process, and shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You can change your cards and withdraw your consent to treatment at any time through the My Cuenta.ID stores and transmits the card data according to the main international standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards . Using this functionality, you may require for safety reasons modifying your password. Remember that safety in the use of Web site also depends on its correct use and conservation of certain sensitive keys.
7. CATALONIA LOGISTICS established in Barcelona (08040), Carrer atlàntic 102-110 (ZAL), as data controller, you undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition , by writing to the above address to the attention of “CL LOPD” or by sending an email to email@example.com, in both cases facilitating a copy of your national identity card or passport or other document that identifies valid. In case you decide to exercise those rights and as part of the personal information you have provided e-mail stating that you appreciate that communication specifically record this circumstance indicating that the email regarding the exercisers the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
8. To comply with the purposes stated in paragraph 6 above, you may need to communicate or transfer the information you provided to certain partner companies so we understand that, by registering and providing information through this website, we expresy authorized to make such communications and / or assignments to the aforementioned partner companies.
9. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for any third party website or by communicating false, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be sole responsibility of the user.
This list will be updated with information as quickly as possible to change the services offered on this website. However, punctually during the update, it may be that the informative list failed to include any cookie, tag or other similar devices, but will always try to devices with the same aims contained in this list.